Skip to main content

I'll save your memory. Let's Play Missing Bro!

Missing Bro was released for iPhones in 2010, around about the time I got my first iPhone and started looking for games to play on it. Sadly it doesn't seem to be available any more. I remember playing this one while sitting in my bathroom with our recently-adopted shelter cat hiding under a shelf. He eventually warmed to the world and started coming out more, but since we had kids a few years ago he's spending most of his time in hiding again.

Anyways, I don't remember what made me think it would be a good idea to LP Missing Bro. Maybe it was just realising I could do it (using the phone's built in screenshot feature). I knocked it out in about a week in April 2012, pretty quick for me. I think this LP is probably the most substantial body of information about the game on the net. Please enjoy.

Part 1: I'll Save Your Memory
Part 2: I want to point out the care I took to reproduce the text in this game accurately.
Part 3: I question the dude's fitness to reign.
Part 4: The joke we had to have.
Part 5: The direction every JRPG plot takes eventually.
Part 6: Obligatory romance subplot.

Comments