Skip to main content

Giant Bug appears! You're dead! Let's Play Cavequest!

Cavequest is an obscure shareware title that I somehow had a copy of in my youth. In a bit under two months over June/July 2013 I did a let's play of it. There's a bit of an intro in the first post of the LP itself, so I won't go into it too much. I asked readers to nominate builds for the player character, but pretty quickly settled on playing a charming idiot. I branched out a little and drew some bad comics, too.

Part 1
Part 2: The Cavequest Strikes Back
Part 3: Backstory
Part 4: Level 2
Part 5: Let's Play Cavequest, part the fourth.
Part 6: Today's comic reveals my deficiencies as both an artist and a humourist.
Part 7: Level 3
Part 8: Level 4
Part 9: Level 4, more cautiously
Part 10: The right-side hidden door in room 2
Part 11: Let's Finish Cavequest.

Comments