Skip to main content

Let's Play Sopwith

Sopwith is a 1984 dogfighting/bombing game that I played as a kid. It's pretty fun, similar to Biplanes on the Intellivision Triple Action cartridge, or (to an extent) more recent games like Luftrausers or Jet Lancer.

Part 1: Let's Play Sopwith
Part 2: Let's Play Sopwith II
Part 3: Let's Play Sopwith II Versus Computer

I'm going slightly out of order with my LPs here. After Cavequest, my next LP was of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, started in July 2013 but not finished until September 2018, essentially because of burnout on the whole LPing process. Sopwith was a bit less intensive, and I knocked it out in a few days in November 2013. Then I took a long break from LPing, resumed in early 2018 with a few short games, and then picked Link's Awakening back up and finished it off. For this blog version of my LPs I thought it would make more sense to have each game run in full before moving on to the next rather than sticking the order the posts were originally made in, so I'll post Sopwith, then all of Link's Awakening, and then the three other games I did while on hiatus from LA.

Comments