Skip to main content

The Plan

This blog is intended as a duplicate of my screenshot Let's Plays created on the Talking Time forums between 2010 and 2019. At time of writing, the blog is private, but I'll probably open it up once I get going. I'm not sure yet how easy or difficult it will be to adapt those old posts to blogger, and I suspect some of my saved copies of them will be missing amendments made after posting to correct typos or fix misplaced images or whatever, so I'm not sure what my posting rate will be. Faster than when I was first making them, I hope. Because these were originally made on a forum, some of them had some participation with other forum members. I'll probably try to edit them to remove that stuff as I go, but particularly with some of the later ones where I had people translating stuff for me it'll be difficult sometimes.

The plan is to repost in the order they were originally made in, meaning the early going will be fairly crude. The games that will be covered are:

Comments